Sunday, April 02, 2006

Jasper's Front Porch - Ridgeland, SC: 1st VLOG!





Mike and I stopped about 21 miles north of the SC/GA border on the way to Charlotte today and took in a buffet at this place located behind a motel. The food looked a lot better than it was. They had some southern style food like fried chicken, greens, and mac and cheese. They also had some breakfast items. However, it was not as flavorful as I expected it would be.



I have put together my first video blog, or vlog of this adventure, complete with my own background music and some simple video editing.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO BLOG!!!!

Later on today for supper we tried the Flat Rock Grille in Charlotte. Overpriced food, but tasty. A little above Longhorn steakhouse for twice the price. Looking forward to something new tommorrow.

S

No comments: